Baby Spinach with Blood Oranges, Belgian Endive, Gorgonzola and Toasted Walnuts
- 1-5 oz. pkg EarthGreens® Baby Spinach
- 2 Heads Belgian endive, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 4 Blood Oranges, sliced
- ½ cup Toasted walnuts, chopped
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 ½ tsp. Sugar
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Blood oranges, cut in half
- To taste Sea salt
- To taste Ground Pepper
To prepare the dressing. In a medium size mixing bowl, squeeze the juice out of the 2 oranges; add sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil and taste to adjust seasoning. Set aside.
In a large bowl toss EarthGreens® Baby Spinach and endive with the dressing.
Arrange the tossed Earth Greens® Baby Spinach and endives in a small mound and place the sliced oranges (great served warm with the spinach) on each plate and top with small chunks of Gorgonzola. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and serve immediately. Makes 4-6 servings.