Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1–7 oz. pkg. EarthGreens® Sweet Lettuce Mix
- 1- 3 oz. pkg. Ramen noodle pasta, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- ½ cup Roasted Almonds
- ½ cup Pine nuts
- 6 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Chicken breast cooked, diced
- 1- 5 oz. can Water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup Fresh snow peas, cleaned
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- ¼ cup White sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
Mix the dressing ingredients together, chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine noodles, almonds, pine nuts with melted butter. Spread thin layer of mixture on baking sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes; stir constantly until evenly toasted. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, toss EarthGreens® Sweet Lettuce Mix, green onions, chicken, water chestnuts and snow peas; add noodle mixture and continue tossing. Add in the dressing and mix together until well coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed. Makes 6 servings.