Colorful Chicken Wraps
- 1-7 oz. pkg Garden Life™ Red Leaf Lettuce
- 8-10” Fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 lbs. Boneless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/3 cup Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ cup Celery, chopped
- ¼ cup Fat-free Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Low-fat ranch dressing
- To taste Sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven for 450 degrees. In a large skillet, spray with cooking spray and add chicken, onion, garlic and celery; cook for 4-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place tortillas in microwave and microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Lay tortilla flat and spread low fat ranch dressing. Layer with Garden Life™ Red Leaf, spread chicken mixture around tortilla and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Roll up tortilla. When all tortillas have been rolled up. Place in the oven for 3-5 minutes. Remove and serve. Makes 8 tortilla wraps.