Green, Green Salad
- 1-5 oz pkg. EarthGreens® Spinach Blend
- 1 lb. Fresh asparagus, cooked, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Frozen green peas, thawed
- ¼ lb. Smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- ¼ tsp. Coarsely ground pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients: olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
In a large skillet, place the pecans and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, toss together asparagus, pecans, EarthGreens® Spinach Blend, peas, and salmon. Add dressing and toss gently to coat. Makes 4-6 servings.