Spring Mix with Roasted Winter Squash and Asian Pears
- 1-5 oz. pkg. EarthGreens® Spring Mix
- 2 Asian pears
- 3-4 Squash (Hokkaido, Red Kuri, De Lacota and Butternut) cut into ½ wedges
- ½ tsp. Curry powder
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- To taste Sea salt
- To taste Coarsely ground pepper
To prepare the dressing, in a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together 3/4 cup of olive oil with red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix salt, pepper, curry powder, and paprika. Add the olive oil and mix thoroughly. Place squash into mixture; until well coated. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked). Remove and set aside to cool
In a large bowl, toss together, EarthGreens® Spring Mix, Asian pears and dressing. Place the salad in the middle of each plate; arrange the squash on each plate randomly around the greens and pears. Makes 4-6 servings.