Vietnamese Style Grilled Turkey Wraps
- 1-9 oz. bag Garden Life™ Romaine Leaf Lettuce
- 2 lb. Ground turkey
- 1 bunch Cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Shallots, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 stalks Lemongrass finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Corn flour
- 3 Tbsp. Fish sauce
- ½ Cucumber, diced
- 1 bottle Sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup Molasses
- Coarse black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, cilantro, shallots, garlic, lemon grass, corn flour, and fish sauce. Sprinkle lightly with coarse black pepper. Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Shape the turkey mixture into meatballs. Dip each meatball in molasses and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
Cut Garden Life™ Romaine Leaves in half. Place Garden Life™ Romaine Leaves on a platter. Place a meatball on each lettuce leaf and sprinkle with cilantro, cucumber, and chili. Serve with a bowl of sweet chili dipping sauce. Makes about 35 meatballs.
Product Used in this Recipe: